If you are keen to join a company where you can quickly make an impression as well as develop your skills, then we are the right company for you. We provide an environment where we value your input, but will work with you to develop.
We are currently recruiting for a:
Web/CMS Developer experienced with PHP and SQL to join our team in Twickenham.
As a Web/CMS Developer, you will:
- Maintain and enhance the customer and user-facing portions of our client’s software suite (CMS & proprietary)
- Create modern cross-platform user interfaces
- Work on backend software that’s based around LAMP
- Work as an important part of an overall development and production team
- Design & support web API endpoints
Interested? To be considered as a Web/CMS Developer, you’ll need:
- Experience with PHP, SQL and CMSs (Drupal would be an advantage) gained through your studies, a commercial environment or similar
- A portfolio of modern front-end web work
- Good problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work in a team
We are eager to hear from candidates who have held the title of, or would like to become a Web Developer or Programmer, CMS Developer or Programmer, LAMP Developer or Programmer, Full Stack Developer or Programmer, Website Developer or Programmer or CMS Webmaster.
What are the benefits?
- The possibility to work outside web development potentially in other languages
- A welcoming and supportive work environment
- The chance to hit the ground running and make your mark with short project in-service times
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
Virtual Mail Room is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We provide equal opportunities to all staff irrespective of gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, nationality, national origin, sexuality, religion, marital status and social class.